NOFX member has paid tribute to a fan that died at one of their shows.
Samuel Pollas, aged 20, died after a NOFX show at Copenhagen‘s Den Gra Hal venue on June 15. He hit his head on the ground and then he went home and went to sleep instead of getting checked out by a doctor.
This is what Mike posted on Instagram:
Detox Day 33: This is Samuel. He was 20. He hit his head on the ground at our show in Copenhagen. He was nauseated and dizzy, but decided to go home and sleep. He never woke up. Our hearts go out to his mother and friends. Samuel's mother would like to give this warning given to other "invulnerable" young: If you're drunk and hit your head, do not go to bed without getting it checked. let none of your friends walk home alone after a fall or blow to the head. Take care of yourselves and each other. Wise words. RIP Sammy